Flat Feet Pain Relief EVA Orthotic Insoles
|Item||Flat Feet Pain Relief EVA Orthotic Insoles China Manufacturer|
|Material||Surface: Velvet cloth Body: EVA Forefoot and Heel Pads: Soft EVA|
|Size||XS/S/M/L/XL or customized|
|Color||Green/Orange or any Pantone number|
|Density||can be customized|
|Logo||Customized Logo can be on mould or printed on topcover|
|OEM&ODM||Customized designs based on your sample or 3d drawing|
|Payment Term||By T/T, 30% deposit and 70% balance before shipment|
|Lead Time||25-30 days after payment and sample confirmed|
|Package||Usually 1 pair/plastic bag, welcome customized packaging|
|Delivery||DHL/FedEx etc for sample/small order; Sea/Train for large quantity|
- EVA Orthotic Insoles is made of EVA material, which is breathable and comfortable, giving your feet a comfortable experience.
- EVA Orthotic Insoles can effectively correct your gait, reduce the pressure on the heel, and reduce the fatigue of the foot.
What is Flat feet?
Arch is one of the most important structure in the foot. With arch, the foot is elastic,and power can be absorbed and locked in the foot joints, make feet better promote human activities.
Flat feet (flat) refers to the lack of normal arches, or arch collapse. If the flat with the symptoms such as pain,is called a flat, just need treatment.
How to treat Flat feet?
1. Wear supportive shoes: Make sure to wear supportive shoes that are designed for flat feet. Look for shoes with good arch support, cushioned heels, and deep heel cups.
2. Orthotic devices: Orthotic devices, such as shoe inserts, can help support the arch of the foot and reduce pain.
3. Exercise: Strengthening and stretching exercises can help improve the strength and flexibility of the muscles, ligaments, and tendons in the feet and ankles.
4. Calf stretches: Calf stretches help to loosen the muscles and tendons in the leg and foot.
5. Ice: Ice can help reduce swelling and pain in the foot.
6. Physical therapy: A physical therapist can help design an individualized exercise program to improve flexibility and strength in the feet and ankles.
7. Surgery: In severe cases, surgery may be necessary to realign the bones in the foot.